Monday 26 March 2007

I feel a little bit better today, having spent the best part of the day in bed yesterday. People (and family) have just got to come to accept that I have no choice except to rest when I feel as bad with the pain. I had to have some Oromorph last night but I had to open a fresh bottle & it was one of the rogue 'twist off' lids that occasionally have one that you can't, however hard you try, get the pesky lid off. I ended up shooting it all down my front and I had to change my 'jamas. I couldn't have been quiet if I tried. Anyway, if I was disturbing DH he could have got the lid off for me......
I eventually got over my session of depression yesterday. Once Suzanne came and the girls settled in for a cuddle & a lovely roast beef dinner from my DH, I decided that I don't have the problem. I need to pace myself so that I don't end up having these sessions because I've over-done things. I need to 'listen' to myself & not feel guilty about it.
I'm hoping I might even get a few pages of the curates' album done today. I must get going on it as we're 'presenting' it on Sunday. :oO I must get going peeps.
Bye!!