Thursday 8 March 2007

An "I'm p****d off " day

I'm writing in black today as I'm so upset. :( :( :(
As you're probably aware my daughter aged 24 is getting married in June. Nice guy, good with the boys, which was an important thing to me, he's not the boys' father.
We've gone out of our way to support her in preparation, both in organisation (we know a lot of people who 'do things' like a florist (a friend); my brother is a chaufeur & has his own fleet so he was providing a car on the day as a gift; I was doing the place cards/ favours / etc; the cake was is ordered; we'd paid for her dress & all the bridesmaids' dresses & we were giving them a holiday at Haven (their choice). The suits for the men & the boys have been ordered, so has the reception, photographer & church. We'd asked our church music group to lead the worship (as she requested but didn't want to ask herself) & the Organist also has been organised as she still wanted some tradition "Here comes the bride" etc.
I'd started an album - photos of when she was trying on her dress in the shop.
Everything in my mind was this wedding.
Anyway, yesterday my husband came in and said that Carl had phoned him -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jenny's pregnant.
OMG!
That girl just lied to me again! She said she'd got a tummy ache on Saturday when we went to Lakeside & said she'd got her period & had period pains.........
I'm not going to speak to her. She told me she was on the pill, I checked she was actually taking it every now & then. She evn told me she wasn't sleeping with him as she wanted him to be "special".
Now what?
The dress can't go back as it's been here for 3 months +, so that money's down the drain. All that effort...
I know why she got pregnant (?) -- 2 of her friends are pregnant. Despite my reminding her that babies don't stay small for long nowadays and they turn into toddlers within a year. She can't cope with the boys let alone having another baby. I'm not "carrying" this baby like I did the other 2. She's got to get on with it. She's made her bed so she can lie on it.
Geoff's family say she's a slut, my sister-in-law, Gill, actually said it to her face in January (at the same evening 'do' where Geoff's dad called me a witch).
She only had an abortion this time last year -- she slept with someone when she was p****d.
What on earth is going to happen now.

My son, Ian, aged almost 26, is also planning his wedding -- May next year. It's all 'sorted'. They are having the event at a posh hotel & have a package which includes everything. Unfortunately the wedding dress won't fit Kelly as she's a bit bigger than Jenny. The bridesmaids dresses will have to go back as the girls will have grown. We haven't told them - Jen done the deed so she can upset them-- they were so excited. I feel absolutely drained out & upset. Elizabeth looked so beautiful... I could cry.

Why do things like this happen? What have I done? I can't cope with all this. She's a stupid child who needs to grow up. She does it to upset me, well, she has.

Bye,Bye.