Friday 2 March 2007

Friday. Should be doing church noticesheet

My friend Paul had the audacity to mock me for my adoration of Donny.. He's a fan of *The Archers* lol lol lol no, he's not an old man but he is a SFBB, so I guess it's down to that. :) Poor one!

I have managed to upload the photos of the layouts from this past weekend retreat, and the 2 layouts for March's Scrapaholics evening. It's a layout including blank jigsaws (I think I said yesterday). I'm going to demonstrate a few techniques on using them such as painting, inking, alcohol inking & 1 other. I'm so chuffed with the results.

I'm a bit quieter today. I must get on with the noticesheet. I'm getting bored with it now. People don't let you know what they want put in & then moan when things don't go in. **Don't yell at me - I'm a volunteer** (remember that Paul?) Oh, *sighs* those were the days.....

Finally, there are still a few places available for our *Faith Scrappers* retreat on the 17 / 18th March at the Dartford Hilton. Day visitors are very welcome, Christian / Non Christian. Contact Babs on the Faith Scrappers website, or email me, for further details. Babs will have her shop there & she's offering a brilliant discount for the whole weekend.

Anyway, have a lovely weekend peeps. We might be shopping for Bridesmaids dresses. Sssshhhh..... don't tell the girls....