Friday 16 March 2007

Blasted chest pain

I've got yet another chest infection; back on Oxygen, heavy antibiotics & pain killers.. Blasted chest. There was me thinking I was almost off the Oxygen but now I'm back on it again :o( Blasted chest.
I'm [supposed to be] going on a weekend Christian Scrapping event at the Dartford Hilton (quick- where's me cozzie!!!!!!!) I'm hoping to actually get into the Jacuzzi this time. At the retreat 2 weeks ago, I crashed out completely with Morphine and slept for a whole afternoon! It made me feel better but I missed out going in the Jacuzzi &/or scrapping. This is the way my FMS controls my life. It drives me mad.... Grrrrrr.. I think having one more day of the antibiotics will hit the infection on the head.
Anyway I'm going to keep this short & sweet as I've got so much to do:
* Pack :oO
* Do 7 kits for a class
* Make a Mother's Day Card
* Sort out my stash
* Do the church newsletter
* Go to church to print newsletter

See you soon!!
Gillxxxx