Monday 12 March 2007

It must be Spring!!

The birds are singing and getting things ready for their nests & frantically doing you-know-what everywhere... The sun is shining, which automatically makes you feel better... the leaves are turning green again.. and the clocks will be changing soon (this weekend I think). I love the longer evenings.
Spring is my very favourite season.
It represents new life.

I'm a bit fed up still, because I've got my cough back & I'm needing Oxygen again :o( If I still have the cough tomorrow I'll have to see the DR as I'm not supposed to leave it. I have a horrid taste in my mouth, which is very dry. It's going to make flying awkward.... I'll have to get onto the Airline, order O2 at Scotland & I've also got to order a wheelchair as my "Mabel" will take up too much of the space in the car [in fact it takes up all the room]. It just means I have to rely on someone to push me around :o(
Does Scotland have a Red Cross or similar ---- do any of you blog-readers know?? That's where we get our wheelchair from when we are in Somerset.

I've got to make up 7 kits for a class at the retreat this Saturday / Sunday. I'm going to do the hidden layout again. I have emailed the girl who's layout I 'scrap lifted' and she was flattered that I wanted to use it & that I'm welcome to use it any time. That is Scrapbook 'etiqette', to acknowledge original person who did the layout.

I just might do a bit of scrapbooking or make up a few more kits for the weekend. I must get motivated or I'll just give up. I'm still Suffering from severe pain in different 'focal points', typical of FMS but you can't do anything except take pain relief and rest (that makes me feel lazy).
I must do some more 'Pencillines' sketches which help you in layouts when a scrapbooker has lost their 'Mojo'. Also you can draw a layout from a magazine as long as you say "Based on a layout by----------" It helps no end. When you start using a sketch you realise that it actually doesn't look anything like the sketch!

Anyway, I must say 'Bye Bye' as my bum is getting numb sitting in one place (a naughty thing to do when you have FMS). Take good care peeps!