Tuesday 3 April 2007

Sorry I've been a bit behind with my blog lately but I have painful joints in my fingers, so I have to type on the pads of my fingers, and I'm brewing up another chest infection. I hope it doesn't develop into too much...
We're off to Scotland in 3 weeks' time. I have managed to sort out the wheelchair hire but I still need to discover how to book the airport "buggy" which takes people who can't manage the walk to the gate where their plane is. I'll never manage it, the walk.
Also, I need to phone BHS at Lakeside about the Bridesmaid's dresses, presuming my daughter hasn't done it herself. We need one adult dress changed by size and we are waiting on my youngest's dress. They were meant to have phoned us but they haven't and the 28 days has passed. So, I'm going to make the most of the free time I have, thanks to the fact my 2 youngest are staying at my eldest daughter's on a "sleep-over". My aim is to do all that plus 2 challenge layouts I have to do for my team on UKS.
I promise I'll do a proper blog tomorrow, I promise.
Nite-nite!!