Sunday 28 January 2007

Sloppy Sunday

OMG! I am suffering so bad with these pains in my legs - it was so bad this morning that I couldn't move. I didn't go to church because I couldn't this morning rather than before when I just didn't want to. I buggered up all Geoff's plans because he was leading at a different church in our parish; I was meant to be taking the girls to our church & bring them home (the church services are different times), so he had to get someone to look after them for us. He must have been sympathetic with me coz he never tutted nor moaned. I had to have 2 lots of Oromorph in the night & I must have slept about 2 hours as I was Up & down trying to get comfy. I ended up with a wheatbag between my knees & another in my back. I read an awful lot of Harry Potter last night!!! lol
I thought I was getting better. I went out with Jen on Friday for her wedding dress fitting (the photos are awesome), I also drove on Friday. We hosted a dinner party on Friday evening --- Geoff did all the work - I did nothing except wash a few pots. I'd dropped right down on my Oxygen requirements & now I've had to have some last night & this morning.
:( Now I feel so fed up.... Keep praying for me all you pray-ers, it would be so comforting knowing that people are still praying for me. Thank you.
I'll just post up the photo of Geoff & I taken Friday evening. It's a bit of a crappy one of me -- I've put on so much weight due to the Gabapentin medication I have to take -- but it's a great one of Geoff.
See you tomorrow. God bless you all.