Thursday 1 February 2007

Thursday already????

I cannot believe it! (Said in Victor Meldrew voice) It's Thursday already! It's true what they say -- the older you get the quicker the weeks go by...

I apologise for neglecting my blog (what's new) but I'm going through a flare-up of my Fibromyalgia. I get major joint pains, a throat that feels like a load of Hedgehogs have been skiing down it & it's so painful, and a general "unwell" feeling. It makes you have to rest. I have found a support network at last -- http://www.fibromyalgia-associationuk.org/ and click on 'forums'. There are a lot of people out there like me, both women & men, who have FMS of varying degrees with varying symptoms. I'm not the one to turn to these forums because I feel, personally, that they can bring you down talking about your 'condition' all the time. However, there are some good 'hints' there and also general advice.

I have had to cancel my scrapping club night tonight - 1) because there aren't any kits available to purchase (as yet), &, 2) because of my not being 100% fit. I am going to have a chat to all my members to consider changing to the third Thursday instead of the first. Up until May my club nights are all over the place due to various reasons. Watch this space!!! LOL
Oh, btw, I have done my sample layout for this months kit but I've had to 'borrow' Karen's (HQ) for now. It's lovely Karen!!

I must close now as I'm feeling poorly.