Tuesday 27 February 2007

Tuesday???? I must have slept thru Monday!!

The weekend retreat, hosted by Suzanne & held at the 'Ramada Jarvis', was, in my opinion, a roaring success --- well done Suz!!!!
It was a real sickener that my pain levels decided to scrape the ceiling :( :( Poor Hayley.... I woke her up with my moans. I had half a bottle of Oromorph.. :O The pain seems to target my right knee & ankle. I'm glad I had Hayley -- she had to help me get dressed on Saturday morning as I was so stiff. We got to know each other very well!!!!!!

Despite all the pain and interference, I still managed to get 6.5 layouts done. I missed one class as I had to go & rest for a couple of hours on Saturday PM; the CD class by Emma.
It was brilliant to meet up with some of the NBS crew. Thanks for the compliments, Patricia! I think the 'All Boy' layout I did of my grandson, Callum, was one of the best of my recent layouts, even my husband complimented on it.
I love these retreats. They give you 'private time' to scrap or to rest & chat. I think they help with my FMS as long as I pace & rest, which I did.

Faith Scrappers UK are holding a Saturday/Sunday retreat at the Dartford Hilton on the 17th & 18th of March. This retreat is open to Christians & non-Christians alike. The hotel looks magnificent. For extra info go to the website (click on above link). The more who join us, the merrier. I still have to break the news to my husband..............................

My camera has given up totally :( :( so I can't post any photos of the layouts I did during the weekend. Don't these things pack up just when you need them?????

Must close now as been in one position too long.
Bye!!