Saturday 3 February 2007

Super Saturday!!!!!

Hello fellow bloggers! Have a super Saturday! Enjoy the wonderful sunshine (sorry if you haven't any but, well, there you go!!!!)!
I'm still in the throes of my FMS flare-up & the pain & sore mouth are still dragging me right down. I keep taking the Oromorph wahey!!!
I feel a bit happier because ---
I've been accepted for the top-rate disabled Living Allowance!
This means that:
* I don't have to pay road tax;
* I get a blue badge (for parking) automatically;
* Geoff is also entitled to apply for other entitlements, such as carers;
* And I get some money!!!
I'm so chuffed as normally I get turned down when I apply for anything (as a lot of you know) so I kinda get into this negativity. I'm realy chuffed ---- did I tell you that........?!!!!
I have been looking through my previous blog entries (I like to do that) just to check that I'm abiding my my "rules" (part of my new year thingy/Dove) -- ie maintaining a respectful manner; treating people with respect; [trying] to be cheerful; making my hobby of scrapbooking the main priority of my blog. Well, apart from posting a really funny layout of my brother back in the 80's -- well funny-- I think I'm getting there! WeyHey!!! It's good to go over past entries - you can see how you've moved on etc etc. My, how I struggle some days... :(
I thought I might try to do a layout or start my daughter's 'guest book' for her wedding. But, to be honest, I feel so low that all I want to do is to collapse into bed.
Sorry, everyone, I've suddenly felt really ill & I must lay down. Bye