Friday 9 February 2007

Friday 9th Feb

Hi all you blogger-watchers!! Sorry I've lapsed a bit since my last posting. If you remember in my last posting i mentioned my blistery throat - well, it came out with abundance. I ended up having to cancel my club night last night (I also cancelled because we had snow which was threatening to become ice). Now that Geoff's collected my Difflam from the Dr, I can 'swish' my mouth & throat -- it's really good stuff, you can buy it over the counter. I've also started coughing which is not good news. If it doesn't ease over the weekend I'll go & see my Dr on monday. I'm still managing to cut down on my Oxygen.
I've booked my BA tickets on-line but there's nowhere on the screen where it says about Oxygen. I've found the wheelchair bit - you can take your own wheelchair on board (so We could look into hiring from the mobility in Southborough) but nothing about Oxygen. So I need to work extra hard to get off the Oxygen altogether. I also need assistance to get from Terminal to Gate (one of those irritating bleeping things :O :O ) Any ideas anyone????

You remember I said I'd got top-rate Disabled Living Allowance? You'd think Geoff would be happy at the least.... but no... he's a miserable ol' sod about it!!! I can't work him out -- I think his period must be due....
I have sent the papers back to get the Road tax claimed (we have only just paid ours so we can reclaim what we have paid) and I've sent back the paperwork for the blue badge. I'm also going to look through the list & see what else I can claim for. That must come after I have done the church newsletter & finished the paperwork for the CRB which I'm in-charge of. Oh, what a pain in the backside, especially when dear husband keeps poking his nose in...

I know I moan about Geoff sometimes but it is purely out of frustration. I get so mad when I can't do things that I want to do and what I do isn't always right. I try really hard-- honest.
We're going to Rochester together tomorrow - Geoff has to collect some books for the Easter 'Giveaway' in the parish. Rochester has a lovely craft shop that's like an Aladdin's cave; you can get things in there that you can't get else where :)
I won't spend too much, okay?!!