Thursday 22 February 2007

Thursday 22nd

My word am I knackered (but not so knackered as my friend Suzanne, she must be shredded) getting ready for the weekend retreat starting tomorrow. I know I won't use half the stuff but I'm always worried that I leave that one piece of stash behind that I know will make the layout.
I spent the best part of yesterday re-doing the 'layout within a Layout' example, as the original was done in a rush. I also started to get my stash together & tried to compact it down.
I've got to collect the books today at some point. I'm hoping that Geoff will come home a bit earlier seeing that he started early today, so we can collect then. I've got my nail appointment at 4pm which kinda ties me up a bit.
I've still got to pack my clothes yet! i'm going to leave that 'til the last minute as the suitcase turns the dog into a pathetic pooch that needs Prozac! Must remember my cozzie this time as there's a pool (warm, I'm told) and a Jaccuzi (sp?). Might help my poorly joints. :(

I've also been making up 'kits' for the free-scrapping time (although I seem to make up more than I need) and I've done all sorts of styles.

I need to make my flower hat ready for saturday evening. I've borrowed Mum's straw sun hat which I'm going to decorate with 'poundland' flowers that I've ripped to bits, and these will be attached with brads. Sounds good on paper...

I've still got the church newsletter to do yet... I'll do that first before I do anything else so I don't forget .... My brain's not what it used to be with FMS. That's so frustrating.

Anyway, I must get on!