Friday 16 February 2007

Hi fellow scrapbookers! I can't believe that I'm keeping this blog up so well. I started it as one of my 'to do's in 2007' thinking that I would never keep it up. Here I am in the middle of February...

I had my class last night & it was a real hoot. We did more laughing than scrapbooking - it goes that way sometimes! I don't know what Geoff was putting in Suzanne's tea....

We are revving up for the scrapping weekend that Suzanne has organised, next weekend (23 - 25th Feb), I've still got to sort out for my class. I'm only leading one class this time but attending 5, there's a 'bleaching' class & a 'clipboard' class which I'm really looking forward to those.
Hayley & I decided to stay because you get more 'camaraderie' when you stay. We certainly had fun at Eastbourne!

I'm childfree! Jen had both the girls since Tuesday; Alice is still with her Elizabeth has a 'sleepover' at her friends tonight. I heard that one of Jen's friends has cut Alice's hair :O She didn't ask me for permission or anything. She bowled in yesterday evening, on her way to work, to bring something for Geoff, and announced how much this Leanne has cut off.. I wanted to grow out the layers so that she could have a french Plait, which Jen wants her to have when she's a bridesmaid. I just don't know what she's up to sometimes. I still love her though.

Gotta go and clear up after last night & get ready for the weekend. I've also got to do the Church newsletter, which will take all of 2 minutes as I've had no messages to go in this week.
See ya!!