Saturday 17 February 2007

Saturday 17th February

Crumbs! I've just looked at my time/date monitor (otherwise, a clock) and it's already the 17th :O So much to do & so little to do it in...
Suzanne has kindly offered to take me out tomorrow; a kind & friendly gesture which will is accepted as so. I value her friendship, as I value others, as it's better to care about people than to go against them. I could never have known that my illness could have affected my life as much as it has done. Idon't know where we'll end up.
My dog is having a 'funny 5 minutes' about a pigeon & evertything has shot everywhere....

I've had really bad knees since last night. My FMS affects my joints real bad. I have to take pain killers by the sackful.

I have been trying to sort out a bit ready for Suzanne's retreat. I've made up some kits to do in spare-cropping time. I find that's easier than trying to wade through masses of card/paper/photos and trying to match them up at the retreat. It's a good way of using up monthly kit stuff.
I've got 'Hello Dolly' on TV & this line came up [young, innocent lad to Dolly --"I've never touched a woman before", "you still haven't - that's my corset" !!!!!!!!!!!!!