Sunday 11 February 2007

Sunday 11th feb

Hi all! Hope you had a good weekend. It's half term around here already, I can't believe it! The best bit is that I don't have to get up to take the girls to school [but I don't anyway] but it is easier when the children are a bit older, they tend to amuse themselves a bit more - well in theory they do!
I've had a real bad day today with my FMS, pain-wise. I did manage to get to church but then my morning pills kicked in & then I couldn't keep my head up. poor Jenny, she was dead worried. Geoff must have been worried because he didn't flinch when I suggested he took me home sooner rather than later. It appears that he's beginning to understand my FMS & its symptoms a bit more as he's not contradicting me at all (but best not speak too soon...). He did me a lovely roast beef dinner today. Anyway, once I got home & got into bed with 2 wheatbags (one in my back & one under my knees), a hot drink & a [very] large dose of Oromorph, I began to feel a bit better.
My throat, mouth & lips still feel sore but they seem a bit better than they were. Difflam seems to do the trick.

I had so many plans for the weekend. We did get to Rochester (Geoff had to collect some books from the Cathedral) so I visited my 'cathedral' - the craft shop there. I didn't really get much, only some bargains & ribbons towards Jen's & Carl's wedding album.
I'm after a template for a bodice, like on a wedding dress that laces up the back, but I can't find one for love nor money. If any of you crafters out there have any ideas... I know I've seen one -- probably in a magazine somewhere. I have just had an idea for a layout...