Sunday 4 February 2007

Sunday 4th

I still don't feel 100% - my mouth & throat are still blistery and I feel so knackered - twice I poured boiling hot drink all down me because I couldn't hold my head up, it was sore on my legs.
I take Zomorph (Slow Release Morpine) 80mg morning & evening. The night-time dose isn't a problem but I try to take my morning dose as early as possible otherwise I'm so doped up all the time & the above happens. Mind you, I took it at 6.15 this morning with all good intent of going to church, but I felt so poorly again. Personally I just think it's a combination of the flare-up and the tablets together. I hope I feel better in 3 weeks' time as I'm going on a Scrapbooking retreat. If it carries on I'll go & see my GP.
At retreats we all sit & scrap together, there are classes run by volunteers from the group, people bring their 'on-line' shops (did someone say shopping????), loads of fun together & a Saturday night with a fun theme & raffles etc. I love going to these. When they are by the sea, even better, as you can relax by the sea & take in good mojo-making air. I'm so excited (I don't get out much!).
I gave my mum the Scrapbook album I made her about her Cruise she went on for her 70th birthday. She was thrilled! Mind you, she picked out a [minute] spelling error : I'd called the Island, in the journalling box, not in the title, 'Princes Cays' instead of 'Princess Cays'. Blast! I did a spell check & run through. Mind you, she was very apologetic for even mentioning it because she said others wouldn't notice. I can think of one or two that would... At last it's completed & I can start wedding bits for Jen. I can't believe she went out out & bought invitations :O when I'd organised an all-matching set to make. I'm really annoyed. Oh well, it's her day..
I'll have an early night tonite in preparation of all those phone calls I'll be making tomorrow!
Bye!