Tuesday 13 February 2007

Monday, Monday

Hi all ye fellow-bloggers, Happy Monday!!
I got a letter today from the Disabled Living Allowance regarding my claiming exemption from paying Road Tax because I'm on the high rate mobility. The letter looks a bit 'uh'? but I'm sure my husband who knows everything will be able to sort it out. We used to get it on behalf of his mum as she had high rate but didn't have a car, so we had the benefit on her behalf in return for him running her around for appointments etc. I said that to Geoff -- he could have my money from getting that benefit for running me to appointments; he didn't seem too impressed & started yelling at me.
What is the difference between:
a) I am the person who gets Disability Allowance. The vehicle will only be used for me.
OR:
b) The vehicle will only be used for the person named on the front of this certificate who gets Disability Allowance
????
These forms get so complicated. I'll give it a go or I'll use the help line.

The kits are being silly & giggling. They are meant to be going to Jen's for a couple of days.
See you later fellow-bloggers!
BYE!

Thanks Paul for answering the obvious question above. A) = I'm answering for myself & B) is someone else answering for me.