Tuesday 23 January 2007

Tuesday 23rd

I didn't get around to finishing my blog yesterday -- after I'd helped Geoff get the shopping in & sorted out I'd totally forgotten all about it. And I'd got something to make you laugh too, that was a nuisance.
Well, one of the challenges I have to do is to 'alter' something different other than rolling pins, paperbags, boxes, tins, etc etc. I have the bees knees in altered objects -- my crutches! I'm going to stain them with Alcohol Inks & apply other embellishments. After all, I can't go to a day crop or to a retreat with plain old grey crutches can I?? So, resolution / challenge number one is about to become true. Altering boxes won't be the same again!!

I am trying to get together cut titles in preparation for crops & retreats. I thought I'd sort out the alphabets sent to me or those that I have cut at crops / retreats. My Sissix (cutting machine) seems to be playing up. I think it needs a new cutting plate. It's a pain as I wanted to cut a full alphabet, along with shadows, in preparation for Saturday's crop.
When I go to crops & retreats I make up kits to do so that I don't have to worry about how much card / paper stock to take with me, it's all done ready!
I have an all-day crop day on Saturday & a weekend retreat in February.
That'll keep me busy!