Monday 8 January 2007

Wet Monday..... :( :( :(

I hate wet/damp weather... Grrrr... It plays havoc with my joints. I had to have a whole day in bed yesterday as my joints were so painful. I can't sit for a long time, so I'm restricted in the amount of scrapbooking I get done. In fact, if I do sit & scrap for too long, it's my back that plays up. It looks like my arthritis is getting worse, but it does tend to get worse at this time of year :O Today, my aim is to go through my Scrapbook Stand kit boxes ( www.thescrapbookstand.com ) and sort them out into my stash. I still have the boxes from June!! The thing is, I only have one or two pieces of paper/card, embellies etc, in the early boxes. So, my aim for 2007 is to only have 3 or 4 months' kits complete. It takes up so much room otherwise.
The scrapbook stand kits are wonderful! I can't wait to get my box of goodies each month -- and the kit is such good value - especially now the £ / $ rate is so good. Now's the time to buy your USA stash girls (& boys??)! The 'girls' - Rori & Missy - from the SS are so good about sorting out any problems, nothing is too much for them & eveything is dealt with immediately. For example, last Months' kit included a glass bauble - well mine was just a box of shards of glass, confetti, beads, buttons & flowers :O The confetti & glass had 'escaped' from the box and had spread itself all through the cardstock. Fortunately my dear grandsons weren't around or things could have been a bit difficult. Anyway, a email to Rori and the problem is sorted and I'm to get 2 kits this month!!!! How exciting is that!!! So, if you're debating whether to go for a USA kit, give TSS a try, you won't regret it! I won't charge for the advertising Rori & Missy!

I'm off to sort through my kit boxes now.
Watch this space as to whether I keep my resolution of condensing my stash. When I move into my little craft room, hopefully in March, storage will be a problem, so if I start now... I'm bound to get distracted!! lol