Saturday 27 January 2007

Saturday 27th

Hi! Sorry I've neglected my blog for a couple of days, for no real reason, except that one or other of the kids have 'kidnapped' my computer! We had quite a lot of snow here in Southborough; it's all gone now, we had sun today but now turned cloudy. You surely see that the days are getting longer now, thank goodness!
I got the results of my X-ray that I had on the 15th, and it's good news. The scarring is lessening & the consolidation of both lower lobes has also lessened, all by slight changes but at least we're heading in the right direction, thank the Lord. I've cut down the amount of Oxygen I have during the day & I've only been having some in the evening & at night; I thought I was getting off it & then I go & get poorly today :( I was meant to be going to a day crop today & I couldn't even stand up this morning. I was, and still am, so angry with myself that I let Suzanne [who had organised it] down. I'm very, very, sorry Suzanne - I promise I won't let you down for the retreat.
I managed another milestone yesterday ----- I drove the car for the first time since June!! Yeah!!!

I saw jenny's wedding dress for the first time yeaterday ------- she looks absolutely beautiful. The dress has lovely detail on the train & it laces up the back & she has a short veil with a little bit of detail & a narrow Tiara headress. I wanted to hug & squeeze her I was so made up. I was able to take photos of her trying on her dress - ready for the first page of her album I'm doing.
The only problem was that she had Liam with her & he was being his usual naughty self; but she also had her friend Diane with her boy who was egging Liam on. It spoilt it totally. The original plan was that she took the boys off somewhere so Jen & I could get on. Diane sat herself down and didn't watch the boys --- until I suggested that she moved herself so the boys would be supervised & also there were other mums & brides-to-be trying on dresses - they don't need naughty children making a raquet. Jen & Carl have been to a marriage preparation day at the church today. It seemed to go alright. Jen was tired out as she worked last night, bless her, I know what it's like.

Someone, a friend from the class I lead, sent me an email saying how upset she was for me at how my Father-In-Law treated me. Thanks for your caring thoughts Tam. I was telling my bestest friend about it on Thursday & she laughed ---- she thought it was funny :O -- no account for people's sense of humour. Let's see how they would feel being told they looked like a witch & need a broomstick & also taking the piss out of me having Oxygen cannula in my nose. Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, it's all finished. I won't take any notice if they do it again. Life's too precious to mull over such trivia. Having almost died in hospital, I have changed my view on life. If things bother me I unload them onto Jesus' cross. Amen

Just to finish; I found a scrapbooking site yesterday that has everything. It's : http://www.scrapbook.com
Go & take a look. The new 3 Bugs in a Rug look lush...........