Monday 22 January 2007

Wet Monday

Yuk! The first snow of the Winter albeit only a brief flurry. It's just raining now.

I'm recovering from one of the worst nights since I came out of hospital in July. I had so much pain I didn't know what to do with myself. As I said before, my spine seems to have detereroirated in this past few days, especially my lower spine. It feels as if it's sliding from side-to-side & then my legs go numb and/or tingle. I couldn't get out of the bath again last night. It's all I need is for my back to brew up again now I've got such awful pain in my knees. I also had a bout of chest pain yesterday but the oxygen eased that.
I've got a GP appointment on Wednesday so I'll talk this through with her. Maybe I need to put my Zomorph up a dose??

I find that Scrapbooking takes my mind from the pain; it's still there but I can cope with it. I did a challenge layout yesterday, even Geoff liked it....! I have also been cutting titles out to put with the kits I've made up for the day-crop on Saturday (poor Geoff - he's going to end up having the Grandsons from 10am 'til 3pm - marriage prep day for Jenny & Carl), but he did say I could go. I expect it'll come back to me in the days following. I'm really looking forward to going, I don't get out much. I'm sorting the photos out.

Geoff has just come back from Tescos & I'd better go & give him a hand.