Friday 19 January 2007

Friday 19th

This entry is going to be a bit on the short side as I have a problem with my spine & knees, with real bad pain. My spine has started to slip sideways & renders me stuck in one place with excruciating pain which is unrelenting. It started doing this yesterday & once Geoff came home from pricing a job I ran a hot bath which usually helps. Anyway, when I went to get out - I couldn't.. I had nothing to grab so I fell in the bath :O I called for Geoff to help me get out of the bath & he had to dry my lower bits & put my knickers on (not literally!). I was stuck stiff. I took a large dose of Oromorph & put my TENS on. I needed to sort it as I had my Scrapaholics club.
I wanted to get better because we were celebrating the club's first anniverary. The kit was also yummy, so I didn't want to cancel.
It ended up going very well. I'll post the pictures of my example of the kit.
I don't know what February's kit is yet.
To those who have Christian Faith -- could you please pray for me & my pain? Thanks.