Friday 12 January 2007

Very windy Friday!!

Mornin' all! This wind is unrelenting...
My poor husband isn't well -- poor one. He's got a headache. Mt daughter (9) is also suffering but she's on the laptop on the internet too (Geoff put up one of those router thingys so I can use the main one & the kids can use his laptop). Big problems -- Elizabeth has overheated the laptop = tantrum as she can't play her game, yadda, yadda, yadda. She's like a flaming two-year old at the moment. Talk about "Kevin & Perry". We've got the slamming doors, tantrums, 'you don't love me', etc etc etc. It just about does your head in. That's why I'm sitting here finishing the 'Quality Street' that no-one likes - yummy!!!!!
My flippin' wrist keeps giving way so I drop things. Not so good when you're holding a full mug of hot drink :O It went all over the carpet in our bedroom & soaked everything. Geoff was more worried about the carpet than my wrist. It's part of my FMS. What a pain (in more ways than one)...
We've got 'the Baker family's yearly meet-up' tomorrow evening. To be honest I'd rather stay at home. The family is wierd -- they kinda close ranks on themselves. Their parties always have to end with people dancing & removing their clothes -- out-of-order when young children are about. I know for a fact that none of them would have come to see me in hospital had Bob not been in (in a different ward) at the same time. Geoff's only fit to be a chauffeur.
I'll let you know how it goes....