Thursday 11 January 2007

I'm sitting here devouring a chocolate orange......

....and you're not having any..!!! My strategy is to eat all my Christmas chocolate & then go on a no-chocolate diet. I usually give up chocolate for Lent, believe me it is like fasting to me!! My favourite chocolate is Galaxy if anyone feels the need to send me any.
I've been frantically trying to finish an 8x8" album of mum's cruise last year. It's really hard to adjust to going to 8x8 from 12x12". I've made some photos smaller so I can include them as they are beautiful. The funniest one is of my mum standing next to the ship. She's wearing her hat as the sun was blasting down -- but she does look funny!!
The papers for holidays (Vacations) are limited. Sun Sea sand. So I've had to 'go out of the box' in search of embellishments instead. I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow -- that's if I don't run out of page protectors. She had 11 days at sea.

I've really gone barmy as far as scrapping is concerned. I've done 8 layouts plus this album. I hope I keep this up!! I tried writing with paint Tuesday, on a Crate layout from the October Scrapbook Stand kit. It looked like liquid chocolate but nevertheless was effective. A steady hand is needed! To be honest, anything would look lush on Crate.
January's Scrapbook Stand looks good -- lots of snow related papers etc. Hope we get some snow this year!! I wonder what the girls do who live on the hot side of USA -- do they build sandmen or throw sand balls?????!!!!!!!!! ROFL

I'm waiting on several parcels from USA. I've got my SS kit, and several good buys from Ebay. I made good use of the good $/£ exchange rate. Mean, that's me!