Tuesday 12 December 2006

Somehow I've ended up with 2 blogs!!!!!

I'll see what happens when I log in next time.
Anyway, I'll repeat the last post so you don't lose out on my never-ending & exciting life !!!
I'm looking forward to meeting up with Babs on Saturday afternoon. Babs is the one who has come up with, and is leading, Faith Scrappers UK. This is a club similar to a Christian Housegroup but it's combined with scrapbooking. I have 2 or 3 people who are already interested if it does get taken up. Babs is running her first group in January; I might just have to wait until February as I have to run my Scrapaholics club too.
I haven't done any scrapbooking since the UKScrapper's cyber-crop weekend,I'm, as they say, Scrapped out!
I have made 16 cards for a church friend!
But........... I haven't made my own yet!
I feel so behind this year but I'm hoping that people understand this. As I have to rely on other people, usually my poor husband, to ferry me around & help me out. I've got worse this week as I've been put on a pain killer called Zomorph which is knocking me off my feet. I've reduced the dose slightly & I seem a bit better. However, I've started this cough & it really hurts. So, I'm having more oxygen again. I don't think the 2 are linked as my GP knows about my chest problems in the Summer. What concerns me is that I still have a small pocket of fluid on my left lower lung & I'm hoping it's not that. My mouth is also extremely dry. I feel absolutely exhausted all the time, which is just the FMS & have a low appetite. I thought I was getting better..............