Saturday 23 December 2006

Saturday -- the 23rd day od advent my family sent to me ----

A Cherished Teddy Angel!!!
Every day my husband & 2 children have brought me in a present, wrapped, with a photo of me in various guises & ages (except one was my dad, but as I did look like him, I forgive him). The kids really love it! I've got so much chocolate!!!!! I weigh a whole lot more than I did -- and we're not talking pounds here. It's a combination of the medication & the fact that my illnesses have slowed me down. After Christmas my friend Hayley & I are going on a weight reducing diet (she's also infirm like me) & I'm going to get one of those cycling things where you can pedal while you're sitting down.

I went out carol singing yesterday, with the church. We give out cards with a Christmas message on plus an item that co-ordinates with the message. I went in my motorised wheelchair. I was frozen to death, luckily someone had a car blanket which they wrapped around me, apart from around the church area there were no dropped curbs. At one point I had 4 guys shoving me from behind -- one had has hands on my buttocks shoving me!!!!!!!!! Geoff just does it one his own (IYKWIM??????? :O) Next time I'll listen to myself & I'll stay at home. He didn't even say 'you did really well coming out tonight'. That would have meant a lot.

I can't believe it's only 2 more sleeps to Christmas day... Another week & it'll be all over completely!

I've found out today that my son-in-law-to-be is reading my BLOG --- :O I'd better watch what I say!!!