Monday 22 October 2007

This is going to be a short entry on my blog [just for now].
I just want to inform anyone who's emailed me recently to contact me thru this blog if urgent/important. I've blocked my email for now as I have been receiving 'unnecessary' email (if you get what I mean...).
I'm probably going to have another email address, which I'll inform to those who are in my address book.

I'm trying to feel better by Suzanne's retreat (Friday to Sunday) but all recent happenings have taken my confidence away. But I'm going to look positive, enjoy meeting friends old & new, and to have time to sit & scrap without interruption!

Jen's baby is due any time now. She's very 'Mummy-ish' at the moment, she wants me around. Even though she's got the boys already she's really anxious. That's all to do with a certain midwife [who makes me feel ashamed of my profession] who came when Jen was in labour with Liam. I was accused of leaving her too long before calling her, but my daughter is like her mother -- super uterus! Short labours. This person was so aggressive that, had she been here, like she was with Callum, I would have chucked her out of my house (the mother / mother's advocate has every right to do this). The midwife concerned's name has been written in red across her notes and on the hospital computer - do not let this midwife have any part in this mother's care.
I've sent her home to have a rest in bed. She says her legs ache [like period pains] and she can't get comfortable.
Watch this space.....................