Wednesday 24 October 2007

Just to say that I've got up to date with my emails now & for now I'm carrying on with my original email address. It was so pointless to even think about changing my email address as I have so many people who know my email addy and I've had it for so long.

I'm busy getting ready for Suzanne's weekend crop. It's not far away so if I'm needed I can get there - by taxi as my 'taxi driver husband' is having a 'bonding' weekend with the girls. It's going to be great meeting new fellow scrappers and catching up with scrapping friends.

I'm a bit concerned that, if I have such a bad night as I did last night, it will disturb her and that I'll get in a pickle. I was in that much pain last night that Geoff had to help me up and take me to the loo. I opened a new bottle of Oromorph (liquid Morphine, which I only use if I'm really bad) took my dose & then I accidentally dropped the bottle.... :( :( Geoff was really cross as It went on the carpet. I feel really crappy now.

My lovely friend Kim is coming later and we're going to have a "Scrap & Yap" session. She's an absolute angel - the bestest kind of friend you could have. She knows how to help me, what to say & is a great supporter. When there was an 'issue' last week, which left me totally drained of tears [which hadn't been shed since I lost my dad] and she was there right beside me, sharing my anger & distress. That's the kind of friend everybody needs. I count myself blessed by God in Kim.

Bye for now!