Friday 19 October 2007

Friday 19th October

This posting will be a short one as I haven't the energy to go into any detail. I have been so upset, due to personal reasons, that I have cried so much -- I haven't been this upset since my dad died in 2000. I'm absolutely exhausted as a result, which is not good news for my FMS nor my heart condition that I've had since I had the blood clot in my lung last June. People can be so insensitive that it beggars belief.

As you all know, this blog was set up a) to 'talk' about my love of scrapbooking & to promote a certain company, which I have done, and put up my photos of my example of kit layout etc. and b) to talk about my family, who are the most important thing in my whole life, and how my disability affects them & how it has affected my life.

I wish to announce that I have set up my own scrapbooking Club - The Southborough Scrappers - which will be held on the third Thursday of each month. The next evening is the 15th November at 7.30pm and held at my house. I shall be demonstrating a technique each month & there will be a kit for you to try out the technique. The techniques will be appropriate for scrappers of all experiences, from neewbie to those who've been doing it for some time. The emphasis on my club nights is that we have loads of fun - oh, and as much tea, coffee, soft drinks that you require (thanks to my dear husband) as well as sweeties to keep your sugar levels up!! The cost of my evenings, which will cover the kit and refreshments, is £7.50.
In the new year, once Christmas has been & gone and the weather is gloomy, I'm opening my house up for social scrapping. Bring your own & have fun, that's the only rule I have!!