Monday 15 October 2007

OMG! I didn't realise that I hadn't done my blog for so long! I've had a lot going on lately. What with my daughter being due my granddaughter any time now, family & personal issues, and trying, with the aid of my lovely GP, to get my pain under control. One night last week I thought I was having a heart attack the pain in my chest was that bad. There's still a bit of fluid there but my GP says it's more than likely to be my Fibromyalgia that's causing the pain.
My poor [pregnant] daughter is suffering badly with this pregnancy & wants me around all the time for reassurance (I am a trained midwife); she has Vaginal Varices (Varicose veins in the vagina) which are caused by pressure from above. The baby is so low down that if she sneezes I'll be running to catch her!!! She needs to give birth in hospital which has disappointed her as she had the 2 boys at home (Me delivering), but there is such a high risk of rupture when the head is being born. She's seeing the consultant Thursday to see what the plan is. They may decide to do an Elective C-Section, to induce her (but she's still going to be at risk) or he may even say that there's no problem. I doubt it, that's wishful thinking on my behalf.
Her husband is suffering having pulled a muscle in his back. There's my poor daughter..............................................

I had a lovely day out last Saturday. I went out with my friend Kim to an all-day crop run by Total Papercrafts. It was fantastic. The classes were brilliant with really good value kits. Kim & I are having these Total Papercraft crops as our 'bonding' days. It was really good as Kim helps me if I need it & I took one of my loungers so I could rest if I needed to , which I did & I'm glad I did so. I would never have lasted the day otherwise. Karen had her shop there - kindly run by Pauline so it freed Karen up to do the classes. There were some really good bargains that seemed to jump into my bag :0 I just couldn't help it!!
The classes start going up on the TP website tomorrow evening. Last time it was a job to get them. I was on site at 7pm when they were due to go up & they'd sold out..... :( I'll be a bit quicker this time.

I'm staying at our local posh hotel this weekend. My friend Suzanne is running a cropping weekend there & I'm staying to support her. It's easier having a room so I can go for a rest whenever I feel like it so I don't get over-tired which is bad news. Kim's just going as a day punter -- I couldn't persuade her to stay :(
I hope & pray that the weekend goes well without any problems. The last one went really well. It's close to where my daughter lives too, so if I'm needed I haven't far to go.

I'll keep you all posted on any progress with my new granddaughter!