Saturday 19 January 2008

Saturday 19th January

I'm so sorry to all my class members for my having to cancel at the last minute. I just could not have led a class the way I was feeling. I still don't feel 100% but, hey, what's new (as my dear husband says, bless him!). So I'll be running two classes next month - one on the first Thursday (7th) and the third Thursday (21st) of February. On the first Thursday it will still be an open crop - bring along any work you want to start or finish (I have so many unfinished layouts), but I shall be teaching the technique of hand-cutting titles, which should have been this month's technique. The February technique (shown on the 21st) will be sewing on your layouts. I have ordered some really yummy papers and the cardstock is the new Bazill 'Stitch'z & I've chosen the colour to match in with the theme of love. So, ladies, get some lovin' goin' on!!!! The colours match up with that special present we ladies can't get enough of........ chocolate!! As well as some really gorgeous papers from 'Fancy Pants', there will be some extra suprises in the kit. I think this will be my turning point and the take-off of 'Southborough Scrappers'. Let us all pray that it will be a success & we continue to have fun & laughter (oh, as well as scrapping of course!).
Bless you all for standing by me as I struggle with this illness that no-one understands but I have to endure day to day. My club night and planning the kits gives me a function in life, and I love to have you all here. I spend 99.9% of my time alone because I'm almost totally housebound, having to rely on my taxi-driver husband (he's actually a self-employed Electrician) to transport me to appointments at the Dr's & my counselling. Poor man, he works so hard and he's also my carer. He doesn't deserve it, especially when I had my 'black-out' days & I was wetting. God bless him, even if he is sharp at me sometimes & can say some hurtful things but I put that down to frustration & tiredness. I can't even stand & watch for a pan of spuds to come to the boil without having this excruciating total body pain. I'm also suffering with the Spondylitis - especially in my neck & I get toothache with it (:0 ). I'm trying to get a layout done but I've just had a text from my daughter to say she's on her way.............

Goodbye & God bless all of you who read my blog (it would be good if you could introduce yourselves) and I wish you all happy & healthy days.