Monday 10 September 2007

Monday September 10th 2007

I haven't had a very good day today :( I just can't get rid of this pain in the left side of my chest. The only thing that helps is the Oxygen and heat via my wheat bags. I'm up & down all night, I can't get comfortable or get rid of the pain.
I had the intention of doing so much today, including my Scrapaholics club leaders layout for September. I hope I feel better tomorrow & I'll get it done. The papers are yummy - we have 3 sheets of cardstock-weight double sided black & white papers plus 4 sheets of cardstock, two of these being a lovely blue. This is taking me right out of my box as I would never have thought of putting blue with b & w. The kit also contains various embellishments. There's enough kit to make 3 or even more! I think this is a really good value for money. My next class will be on the 3rd Thursday of this month, in the evening, at my house. This suits me as I have lost my confidence and have become virtually housebound. Having people coming to my class is wonderful.
Elizabeth (11) - who started secondary school last week - has found out that it's not as much of a gentle time as it was last week. Already we've had tantrums about homework. She's got a lot to learn - literally!! She's calmed down now but I'm up & down like a whores' drawers on a Friday night..... :O
Anyway, that'll do for now!