Friday 29 June 2007

OMG! We're going to start growing webbed feet with this rain! The shower we had this morning was more typical of a tropical shower (less the hot sun between). It's a shame if we get heavy rain tomorrow when my dear daughter marries Carl. Let's pray that the rain eases off so that they get some photos outside the church. I'll appreciate it if you could all offer up a prayer for dry weather during the wedding. Thank you.
I'm spending the day breaking in my new bra!!!!!!!! LOL It's one with silicone straps (my dress has string straps and I can't go without a bra for two reasons, one being that the fabric is sheer & a little bit see-through & the other being personal....).
Everything is in place now. I spent yesterday sharpening crayons & putting them in pots for the kiddies so they don't get bored. I also made up the cardboard stands that hold the disposable cameras so that my friend Jeanette just needs to put them on each table. I counted out all the 'favours' for each table M / F. I had one spare! Geoff said I hadn't made enough.
Jenny & her friend Tasha (chief bridesmaid) are staying here tonight, as she decided that she would prefer to go from our house. We've got our nail appointment at 4pm, rehearsal at 6pm & me, Geoff & the girls are going to a music evening at our church; the 'girls' can have some time on their own. Hair for me & my girls tomorrow at 9.30am, Jen's already had hers restyled & didn't want it done on the day as it goes fluffy.
The time has gone so quick. There's been so much hassle & arguements (what's new) and I've seen both sides of personalities.....
I'm just going to enjoy the day ----- it's cost enough & I'm certainly not going to have my day ruined...
I won't be posting tomorrow - maybe next week, to let you know how it went.
Keep praying for that rain to go north, perleeze......