Sunday 24 June 2007

I'm happy to say that our computer problems seem to be in the distant past, thank the lord. You don't realise how much you rely on them 'til they go wrong. Fingers crossed that we stay on-line from now on.
I had the most wonderful evening last Thursday, my scrapaholics club night. I really found myself back to my almost previous self. We had such a laugh. I had such good, positive, feedback from one of my members, and a good friend; she said they had such a good evening. That made me feel so good. It was just what I needed. Thanks hun!
This week is the beginning of the countdown to Jen's wedding on Saturday. This week is going to be so busy - I don't know whether I'll get to blog, we'll see.
Geoff's having a slower week as well, so we can deal with the final payments etc.

I had a check of the girls in their bridesmaids dresses, shoes etc. Elizabeth's is perfect, but Alice has grown 'up top' and she doesn't have a lot of free movement under the arms. She says it's fine & comfortable. I've been on the BHS web-site & that particular model is out-of-stock. So I'll have to believe Alice & not be a worrisome mother! I could increase by 1/2" by moving 2 buttons over, but is that really worthwhile?
I'm going to try on my outfit tomorrow when Geoff's out (again). I don't want him to see me in my 'Trinny & Suzannah' figure controlling knickers. I've been trying so hard to lose weight but my scales seem to have stuck. You'd think I'd lose pounds after all I've been doing, like painting Elizabeth's room & transferring all her toys & books upstairs - I know I shouldn't have done it but it doesn't do itself & I so wanted it finished before she came back from her school holiday, and I/we did. She thought it was the bees knees.

The weather for June is a bit of a wash out. Where's the 'flaming'? I just hope & pray that the weather picks up for Saturday.
Take care now, all!!!