Tuesday 15 July 2008

Tuesday

Sorry I've neglected you all but I've been that busy.
My son married his sweetheart, Kelly, on the 30th June. It was a civil ceremony held at one of the 'posh' hotels in Tunbridge Wells. Although we are a Christian family, Ian was put off by a "Bible-Basher" and although he respects our faith he didn't want to be a hypocrite and get married in a church. Despite this, the wedding was amazing. They looked so loved up & Kelly cried when the registrar named them man & wife. My girls were bridesmaids and they looked so grown up, I was so proud of them. We're totally wiped - out financially, we're still paying off Jen & Carl's wedding from last June! I just emptied out my e-savings account & gave them all that money and Geoff paid for the suit-hire. Now we shall have to start saving for the girls' university fees etc & weddings!

We're off to New Wine the first week of August. I had to withdraw money from my members ISA Bond (aka my pension) in order to pay for the holiday. I hope it's worth it! My mum is coming with us. She's on a Baltic cruise at the moment. I would prefer something hot - she had to pack her winter clothes sod that for a lark!!

The next Southborough Scrappers club nite is this Thursday coming. The kit is gorgeous. It's monochrome and contains:
  1. 3 sheets cardstock
  2. 8 sheets papers!
  3. 14 'grand adhesions' 3D & glittery stickers
  4. 128 'clearly yours' alphabet stickers (different sizes)
  5. 13 die-cut stickers
  6. 33 die-cut shapes
  7. Templates

The Theme of the kit is WEDDINGS. I have posted my example (right) but there's enough kit to make at least 3 layouts. You can use 2 6x4" photos or, as I did, a 7x5" photo. It's clearly up to you. Just enjoy your kit & the company!!