Thursday 20 December 2007

What a manic week!

I've had a really odd week. I remember going to the drs on Monday....... and that was that. I was completely out of it. I couldn't speak or even say sensible words [what's new, I hear you shout]. I wet my pants [sorry too much info] and I remember Geoff sorting me out. I had pain, but really no more than usual. The only different thing was that I'd been put on antibiotics for[yet another] chest infection. I remember Jane (Dr) telling me that my lungs are still full of fluid & that there was 'something going on' cardiac-wise. Putting all my signs & symptoms together she's decided to refer me to a Neurologist. I've also got to have an Echocardiogram to check me.
I can't hack this anymore. Pain is controlling my life now. I feel my life isn't worth anything. I can't wrap my presents without seizing up completely and the wrappng fairy seems to have missed me out... I'm trying to keep up with things but I see everything running away.
The girls want Nintendo Lite's. They asked me for them way back in September. Why the dickens didn't I buy them then? So, now I have one but I can't gve one without the other. So I'm making up 'IOU' bags & they'll get their Nintendos after Christmas.
The girls are both away over night - Elizabeth has a sleepover party & Alice has gone to stay with my eldest daughter - so I'm planning to make some form of order with my presents etc.
I hope you all are getting your jobs done without too much stress!