Thursday 15 May 2008

Thursday 15th - Club nite tonite!

Just to say that I have got some gorgeous kits for tonight. There are 4 papers, 2 cardstock, a full A4 sheet of good quality chipboard (swirls & hearts), plus a large bloom. I shall be putting out paints, inks, ink pads, stickles & other glitter glues. As I only got the kits yesterday I haven't been able to do my sample (?!) but, hopefully, I shall be sitting and scrapping with you as there are a couple of spare places (one's in Greece [lucky thing] and another is painting the town red in celebrating a friends' birthday - at least you don't get a hangover when you come to my scrapping club!! LOL).
As I've been out-of-sorts and have really lost my "mojo" it might just kick me back into touch. At the moment I can't see the point of getting out of bed at the moment & I'm sick to the back teeth of well-meaning people saying that I should pull myself together & look up instead of down; my husband told me to "get up off my fat arse & do something", great, even my husband's not on my side anymore. People who don't understand Fibromyalgia should look it up (NHS Direct) before trying to run my life for me. Anyway, that's it for now as I've got to clear up my dining room ready for 'the girls' this evening - 7.30pm as usual. I really look forward to my club nights and seeing everyone. I'm virtually housebound so I get a bit lonely sometimes. Scrapbooking is so cathartic for me - it keeps me going & that's why I want my mojo back & also to get points for my team "Distressed Divas" on UKScrappers (www.ukscrappers.co.uk) as I've let them down lately with 'nil points' for 3 months :( See you soon!